For high-demand commercial and industrial settings, Pentra®-Guard (HP) is the optimum coating system designed for harsh and high abuse conditions. Whether your surface must tolerate significant foot traffic, large equipment, abrasion, or chemicals, our advanced, versatile, low VOC treatment offers; high durability and bond strength; and ability to withstand UV, abrasion, chemical spills and heavy traffic.
- Combines the durable protection of a penetrating densifier with the attractive finish of a high performance glossy clear coating.
- Creates a stronger, more impenetrable, and better-looking finish (satin glossy) that is dust-proof, resistant to staining (oils and many acids) and deterioration.
- High Performance treatment produces a tough coating for high abuse areas (chemical exposure, impact, or abrasion) that is also an attractive finish that is easy to maintain.
- Rapidly cures into durable finish for facilities that require maximum protection and littleto-no- downtime.
- Tenaciously bonds and reacts with concrete forming a durable insoluble bond with the concrete.
High Performance Industrial Flooring Surface Hardener and Protective Clear Coat
Form: milky white, aqueous solution
Total Solids: 23%
Active Ingredients: 100% of total solids
Specific Gravity: 1.09
Flash Point: None
V.O.C. Content: Less than 50 gms/L
Freeze point: 0ºC
Abrasion Resistance: excellent
Depth of Surface Penetration: 2-8mm
Shelf Life: 6 months in factory sealed container